3 Bedroom Home for Sale with Diving Pool Glendale, AZ

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA



3758 W Angela DR
Glendale, AZ 85308
3758 W Angela DR Glendale, AZ 85308
Home
 
Virtual Tour
 
Photo Gallery
 
Property Map
 
Financing
 
Request Showing
 
Contact Me
 


Michelle R Wauro
Designated Broker MRW Homes, LLC 480-628-1133

Office: 480-628-1133:
Mobile: 480-628-1133:
Website: Visit Website

Price : $195,000.00
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2.00
Square Foot : 1,564
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 1977
MLS Number : 5289611



click for more information and pictures
Property Description

Michelle Wauro, 480-628-1133, and MRW Homes are proud to gorgeous 3 bedroom home for sale with a diving pool in sunny Glendale, AZ.  Would you like to see this awesome home first hand?  Then reach out to Michelle today and arrange your very own showing!

This quaint 3 bedroom home is located on a fabulous lot and has a diving pool! With New Carpet throughout, Freshly Painted interior and exterior, New Bathroom renovations, and manicured landscape in the backyard, you will not be disappointed. The kitchen is complete with a refrigerator, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and range and has a kitchen island for extra prep space. The kitchen opens to a large family room and there is a formal living room as well. The backyard has a large covered patio, which is great for entertaining, a sparkling, pebble tech pool and a large side yard. It is a perfect home for entertaining and enjoying the beautiful outdoors.

Do you have questions about home mortgage options for this lovely 3 bedroom Glendale, AZ home?  Tom Koon with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Tom today at  602-818-7323 and get the pre-qualification process underway or visit his website at https://www.amerifirstloan.com/ for more info on obtaining a home mortgage on a home with a diving pool in beautiful sunny Glendale, AZ like this one!

Equal Housing Opportunity.
MRW Homes, LLC : 10284 E Hillery Dr. - Scottsdale, : 480-628-1133

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

Comments (1)

Jeri & Henri Gutner
Realty One Group Legacy - Doylestown, PA
CRS,GRI

Nice looking home, good luck with it. Hope you sell it soon.

Jun 05, 2015 12:43 PM