Nothing screams amateur more than shooting your own listing...If you want to present like the professional you are then I highly suggest you hire a professional photographer. Here are some things to consider when hiring a photographer.
1. Make sure they have a professional camera and lens. A professional camera has a full frame sensor and collects much more data per image than a consumer camera. Here is an example of a professional camera:
2. Check out their website to view their work and that its a right fit for your brand. There are different styles and one might be a better fit than the other. Here is a link to my website:
3. Hire a professional to photograph all of your listings and I mean all of them. This is a meta message about your brand. It sends the message of an agent who values their clients no matter what neighborhood they live in.
4. De-clutter the home before the shoot.
5. Be cool and have a nice day...