Recently I wrote about our aggressive guidelines for FHA loans. Guidelines that allows us to make mortgage loans to borrowers that are told “no” by other mortgage companies.
FHA isn’t the only thing we are aggressive about.
We also have aggressive VA guidelines…
- VA down to 550 fico score
- VA Manual UW
- LP or DU findings acceptable
- DTI up to 55% with 2 compensating factors and residual income
- VA no score available
- VA over $417,000 Ok
- Non-traditional credit Ok
- No trade line requirement if AUS approved
If you are a Veteran, and you want to use your VA benefits to get a mortgage please give me a call. I would love to help you!
That’s it for today!
Have a good day today! …and thanks for reading.
Get Pre Approved For A Loan Here.
Get A Rate Quote Here.
Need A Mortgage Calculator?
My Previous Blog Posts