7 Tips for Building a Successful Relationship
1. Make sure you do things on your own, as well as doing things together.
2. Don’t lose your independence and individuality.
3. Be realistic in your expectations. Neither you nor they are perfect so you’ll disappoint sometimes.
4. Don’t make everything a battle or a cause for argument. Life is full of “give and take”, and just accepting differences.
5. Be loyal and trustworthy, and allow yourself to trust. This is truly fundamental for a strong relationship.
6. Be honest and communicate your feelings and your thoughts – and also listen to your partner, and encourage them to talk.
7. Be on your partner’s side. Notice when they’re trying hard, or maybe need to be encouraged, or be paid a compliment.