If you are like me, when you write an epic article you want it to be seen by as many real estate consumers as can be for as long as possible. Below is an excellent (and easy) way to repurpose your articles on Slideshare to give them new life and reach a whole new group of consumers.
- If you do not already have an account, create a free one on slideshare
- If you know how to create powerpoint slides, you can use that method to share your content to slideshare
For the rest of us, the below method will be quite helpful and will get your first slideshare posted in under 10 minutes. ;-)
- Go to PrintFriendly and enter your article URL
- Click on Print Preview
- Click on PDF
- Save as PDF
- Upload your new PDF article to your Slideshare account
- Share your new Slideshare via social media
It is something I have been doing regularly this past year with good results. If you follow-through on the steps above, leave the URL to your new slideshare in the comments below and I will come over, follow you, and share your article. If you feel so inclined, follow me back here: Anita Clark on Slideshare.
You have nothing to lose so try it and see if it works for you.