Bank Owned Real Estate for Sale in West Palm Beach
The following is a market report on Bank Foreclosures in West Palm Beach, Florida brought to you by Mark Baker at www.BuyingPalmBeachHomes.com . In this Market report we will cover the current homes on the market, the current market prices and the statistics of the sales of the 90 day sold properties including financing terms. This Real Estate Market Report will give home buyers and sellers a good understanding of the foreclosure market in West Palm Beach, FL.
Current MLS Homes for Sale
- 119 homes listed
- 38 marked Pending
- 17 marked Active Contingent
- 2 accepting Back Up orders
- 62 home available for purchase
Market Activity on MLS Listings (10 Days)
Market Prices of Listed Homes
- Lowest available property is $178,000 for two bedrooms with two bathrooms and 1,060 square feet under air.
- Highest priced property is $2,395,000 for four bedrooms with six bathrooms and 5,236 square feet under air.
- Median home price is $271,000
Recently Sold Houses (90 Days)
- 68 properties have sold
- Average sales price was $261,000
- Average sales price per square foot was $118
- Range in average price per square foot $59 to $273
- Average Days on Market 43 days
Financing terms of the Sold properties
- 23 were Cash deals
- 20 were Conventional deals
- 21 were FHA/VA
- 4 other
Sales to List Price of Recently Sold Homes
This information has been provided to see the relationship of the actual sold price of a home to the asking list price.
- Low end was 80% (20% discount to asking price)
- Average was 98% (2% discount to asking price)
- High end was at 111% of the asking price (1% premium to asking price)
Looking for West Palm Beach Florida Realtor?
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in West Palm Beach, FL please let me put my experience to work for you. I have extensive knowledge of the homes within this area and the surrounding areas. You can contact me at 561-336-6333 or visit me online at www.BuyingPalmBeachHomes.com