In-House Brokerage for High-End Builders ~ Fairfield County, Ct.
Large developers have in-house real estate brokerage services that add to their bottom line. DMK Realty now offered to high-end builders in Fairfield County, Connecticut an in-house brokerage service that put’s thousands of dollars back into the builder’s pocket.
The service is not a discount agency but provides a full service real estate brokerage service. DMK Real Estate has full access to all of Fairfield County MLS’s to properly market the newly constructed home. With DMK’s twenty plus years’ experience in high-end residential construction they can highlight the homes features and fully explain the benefits of them.
DMK will work with the builder to:
- Develop a marketing plan to fit their needs.
- High light the features.
- Advise on type of finishes.
- Consult in pricing.
- Assist in staging.
- Proper and constant up-date photography.
- Provide Broker & Public Open House Tours.
DMK Real Estate is professional trained in Green and Energy Efficiency Homes and is an accredited:
- LEED AP Homes by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Certified Green Professional, CGP by the National Assoc. of Home Builders, NAHB.
- BER Energy Star trained.
- EverGreen Award recipient 2012 from the National Assoc. of Realtor’s Green Resource Council.
For more information call Connecticut licensed Real Estate Broker David Popoff at DMK Real Estate in Darien, Ct. 203-228-0646. www.DMKrealestate.com.
Million Dollar New Canaan Homes Going Green with Energy Star.
7 Fairfield County High Schools Rank in Top 10 of Connecticut.
Property Tax Mill Rates for Fairfield County, Connecticut ~ 2014.
Big Connecticut Rebates For Energy Efficient Renovations & New Homes.
Realtors® & Green Homes in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Subscribe to CommentsComment