4 Bedroom Home for Sale with Mother-in-Law Suite The Groves Mesa, AZ

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA



3316 E FOUNTAIN Street
Mesa, AZ 85213
3316 E FOUNTAIN ST Mesa, AZ 85213
Home
 
Virtual Tour
 
Photo Gallery
 
Property Map
 
Financing
 
Request Showing
 
Contact Me
 


Karla Matheny-Wong
Real Estate Professional 760-333-3721

Mobile: 760-333-3721:
Website: Visit Website

Price : $495,000.00
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 3.00
Square Foot : 3,295
Lot Size : 15,065 sq.ft.
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 1984
MLS Number : 5270200



click for more information and pictures
Property Description

Karla Matheny-Wong, 760-333-3721, and MRW Homes are proud to present this beautiful 4 bedroom home for sale with a mother-in-law suite in the highly sought after neighborhood of The Groves in sunny Mesa, AZ.  Would you like to see this awesome home first hand?  Then please reach out to Karla today and arrange your very own showing!

Located in The Groves, one of the areas most sought after neighborhoods, this charming home boasts a bright, open feel the moment you walk through the door. Every home in The Groves is unique, well manicured, and there is NO HOA! Remodeled and updated in all the right places while maintaining it's charm, you will find a move in ready home with a mother-in-law suite nestled within. This home features a brand new roof, 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 beautiful baths with updated wood, travertine, and carpet flooring. You will find two beautiful living spaces, formal dining room, bright bonus room with a big kitchen, plenty of walk in closets, and storage space. Outside, beautiful landscaping front and back with a sparkling pool, built in BBQ, custom play structure, and sport court. You must see this beautiful house!

Do you have questions about obtaining a home mortgage for this gorgeous 4 bedroom home in The Groves?  Tom Koon with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Tom today at 602-818-7323 and get the pre-qualfification process underway or visit Tom's website, www.amerifirstloan.com, for more info on obtaining a home mortgage on a lovely Mesa, AZ home with a mother-in-law suite like this one!
Equal Housing Opportunity.
MRW Homes : 3933 Blue Sage Rd - Gilbert, : 760-333-3721

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

Comments (0)