Here are the Tucson market statistics for May 2015. There are several key points I would like to draw your attention to:
Average Sales Price increased by 2.74% this month to $216,517 from $210,749 in April.
- Total Under Contract decreased by 3.60% from April.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,388 is up slightly from April's number of 1,383, resulting in a .36% increase.
- New Listings decreased 2.45% from April.
- Total Active Listings of 5,250 is a 4.32% decrease from April's number of 5,487.
- Average Days on Market decreased to 62 in May from 66 in April.
Conventional loan sales of 36.5 exceeded Cash Sales of 25.6% this month.