To view the virtual tour of 7001 Bickham Lane, please click here.
For more information on this home or any of our homes, please click here.
The Things We have Enjoyed Most about Living Here Are:
- Our beautiful view of the pond—has wildlife (blue heron, hawks, owls)
- Private yard
- Our wonderful neighbors
- Close proximity to the grocery store, three restaurants
- Quick drive to downtown Charlotte, Huntersville
We Enjoyed This Particular Floorplan Because:
- It has a big, open floorplan
- The kitchen looks into the family room—great flow for entertaining
- We love our downstairs laundry
- The deck is awesome & the view is beautiful
- Lots of windows and natural light
What Our Neighbors are Like:
- Our neighbors are lovely on both sides – both older couples who take pride in their homes & yards. Very friendly and helpful!
Some things you may want to know are:
- Garbage picks up on Friday mornings
- Recycle pick-up is every other Friday
- Mail is usually delivered in the early afternoon, UPS deliveries usually come early evening
- The pool & clubhouse (neighborhood playground) are all very nice!
- Very nice neighborhood. We will miss living here!
- New garage door
- Rebuilt deck in 2011
- Upgraded kitchen in 2005—butcher block (maple) counters, stainless steel appliances (except fridge), all new lighting
- Fresh paint throughout
- New fixtures throughout
- Laminate (looks like wood) in 2 upper bedrooms
- Pedestal sinks in 2 smaller bathrooms
- Fresh mulch outside in flower beds
- New roof in 2010