The Holli McCray Group at Keller Williams Realty (865) 291-0355
4th of July Fireworks in Knoxville TN for 2015
We've had some clients who are new to the Knoxville area ask where they can go to watch fireworks this year. Click on the links below to get more information on fireworks festivities in and around Knoxville.
- Festival on the 4th: The biggest and best 4th of July celebration in the area. Located at World's Fair Park in Downtown Knoxville. Plenty more than just fireworks. Great family atmosphere and a lot fun.
- Fire on the Water: Located at Sequoyah Marina in Andersonville. Considered the largest private fireworks display in Tennessee
- Clinton Fireworks Festival: Fun things for kids to do, corn hole tournament and plenty of food. Great community event.
- Rockin' the Docks: Located at Lenoir City Park. Live music and tons of food.
- First Independence Day Parade in the Nation: Festivities start at 12:01 AM on July 4th in Gatlinburg. This all-day event concludes at 10 PM with fireworks in Downtown Gatlinburg.
For a complete list of area 4th of July events, click here! Please take some time this weekend to reflect on our great nation.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!!
- Holli McCray