So you have heard about Portola Hills, but when you look it up the city.. umm there is no Portola Hills, right? Portola Hills is a community in the city of Lake Forest, California. It is located on the east end of the city next to Foothill Ranch and at one point was actually part of Trabuco Canyon. In fact, tax records note the address Trabuco Canyon on many of the current homes.
If you are considering a move to the area here are 5 details you that will help you when selecting a home here.
1. There are actually 15 neighborhoods in Portola Hills.
2. Currently there are 5 different Home Owner Assocations
3. Portola Hills does have Mello Roos. Overall tax rate with Mello Roos averages about 1.25%. Some of the bonds in Portola Hills are completed and some coming up to be completed within the next couple of years.
4. Portola Hills falls into the Saddleback Valley Unified School district. Resident childern currently attend the following schools:
5. In 2016 the first of 900 new homes, a mix o,f Single Family, Multi-Family and Affordable Senior homes. The first homes to open will be Luxuary homes The Oaks which will be gated and begin selling early 2016.
In addition to the above details, Portola Hills is located with easy access to Whiting Wilderness Park.
For a complete list of available homes in Portola Hills, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly.