Five Reasons Buyers Like Meadows of Hearthstone, Clarksville, TN
The Meadows of Hearthstone neighborhood began in 2001 and took off like wildfire. It was well planned and when you drive through you can see the differences from other subdivisions.
There are 175 homes with many different styles of homes. Meadows of Hearthstone is just 1 mile from Exit 4 off I-24 and Wilma Rudolph Boulevard but tucked away from the hustle bustle of city life.
The 5 reasons buyers like Meadows of Hearthstone may surprise you. Unless you check it out you wouldn't know some of these benefits of living life in this wonderful neighborhood.
- The location is so convenient allowing commuters to get to Nashville in about 40 minutes, Downtown Clarksville is 15 minutes and Ft. Campbell in 20 minutes. Less time on the road means more time to enjoy your home.
- The surrounding farmland is peaceful with no encroaching neighborhoods, plenty of wildlife like deer, turkey, rabbits and very quiet. It feels like country yet close to shopping and restaurants.
- The homes are unique and not cookie cutter looking. Each home was individually drafted and not massed produced. They were built by Hearthstone Partners.
- Pride of ownership shows in the neighborhood. Many neighbors display an American flag, plant flowers and have nice lawns.
- The home values allow you to stretch your buying dollars. You can find large homes with 4 and 5 bedrooms at reasonable prices and sellers will help pay closing costs.
Meadows of Hearthstone homes range in price from around $170,000 to the under $300,000. There is city water, sewer, natural gas and underground services. Street lamps light the neighborhood, decorative street sign posts and uniform mailboxes and help keep the neighborhood looking good. The neighborhood is zoned for the new Oakland Elementary School, Northeast Middle and Northeast High Schools. Only one section of the neighborhood has an HOA and the fees are very low.
5 Reasons Buyers Like Meadows of Hearthstone, Clarksville TN.
See the market activity since July 1, 2014.
Active Listings- 7
Contingency Sales- 1
Pending Listings- 1
Median List Price- $219,900
Closed Sales- 6
Average Sale Price- $226,766
Average Days on Mkt- 144
List to Sale- 98.6%
The sales in Meadows of Hearthstone have been steady this year. The selection is good though not as many listings as last year this time, you can find a home that will suit your needs.
Check here to see the quality homes for sale in the Meadows of Hearthstone in Clarksville TN. Every home has unique character and personality.
Homes for Sale in Meadows of Hearthstone Clarksville TN