Wisdom for the Day
1. You may have been shaped by what happened to you – but you have the power to change your life script.
2. You are one who controls your thought patterns; you can decide what you meditate upon.
3. Let go of the small and stupid stuff in life. Don’t let it clog your mind up – think about the things that count.
4. Notice all the blessings that come across your path, and take a moment to be thankful for little kindnesses.
5. Believe in yourself – ignore what other people think. You have what it takes to do something with your life.
6. Forgive yourself for all those things that you regret today. And choose to let them go – and focus on being different now.
7. Be the kind of individual who builds up other people, and makes them feel they’re special, and valuable, and loved.