Pet Safety on the 4th of July Weekend
Here are some suggestions"
- Do not put your pets outside while the firework events are active.
- Do not take them to the fireworks display.
- Make sure they are wearing their tags in case they get scared and run off.
- If you are at home, spend the hour with them to keep them comforted.
- Do not let them go outside unless they are on a secure leash.
- Make sure your fence does not have holes that they can get through.
- If you find a dog, post it on Facebook and report it to Animal Control.
- Make posters and put up in neighborhoods if you find or lose a pet so others will see it.
Thanks for Reading my Real Estate Blog