I could really do without fireworks forever!
We have 2 dogs hiding under furniture and one barking at the door ready to attack the invaders who he thinks are sending artillery shells.
Pet Safety on the 4th of July Weekend
Here are some suggestions"
- Do not put your pets outside while the firework events are active.
- Do not take them to the fireworks display.
- Make sure they are wearing their tags in case they get scared and run off.
- If you are at home, spend the hour with them to keep them comforted.
- Do not let them go outside unless they are on a secure leash.
- Make sure your fence does not have holes that they can get through.
- If you find a dog, post it on Facebook and report it to Animal Control.
- Make posters and put up in neighborhoods if you find or lose a pet so others will see it.
Thanks for Reading my Real Estate Blog