Thinking of Moving to WELLINGTON, FL (Zip Codes 33414 or 33449)? We have 5 quick and easy ways to find a home in Wellington, FL also know as winter equestrian capital of the world.
If you're like many, you'll find Wellington to be a wonderful place to live, work, and enjoy the beautiful South Florida weather. It's a gorgeous area with a variety of businesses, restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and state of the art equestrian facilities. Also, Wellington is known for the great education system within Palm Beach County School District...We see families move here from all parts of the US and world for the excellent schools in Wellington.
Looking for a Home for Sale in Wellington, FL? Here are 5 quick and easy ways to find a home in Wellington, FL.
1) Search for Homes manually from your computer or mobile device using your own criteria at: www.WestPalmHomeSearch.com (Only active homes will come up)
2) Set up and save your own search at: www.WestPalmHomeSearch.com
Be Sure to include:
- Price Range
- # Bedrooms:
- # Bathrooms:
- Sq. Feet:
- Lot Size:
- Amenities (pool, etc.):
- Age of Home:
- School Needs:
- Date Needed
- Anything else you want us to add to search:
- Are there any particular neighborhoods you’ve already identified?
4) Meet with a member of the Ryan Jennings Group at Keller Williams Realty Wellington for a FREE no obligation buyer consultation where we will go over market trends, available housing options, mortgage lender recommendations, and answer any questions you may have regarding the area, neighborhoods, schools, etc. The Ryan Jennings Group is experienced Wellington Real Estate professionals with years of experience and residents of the Wellington, FL area.
5) Get out there and search with us! We will work to accommodate your travel schedule if you are relocating to the area or your work schedule if you moving locally. A great agent can make all the difference in your home search. We will be happy to share with you recommendations from many of our past Wellington, FL clients.