Another month is behind us and plenty of great deals closed in the Orlando area in June 2015. Here is a sampling of some of the latest deals that we sold last month. Take a look.
Danforth Victoria Trails
1. Danforth Drive, Orlando, FL 32818. This 4 bed, 3 bath home in Silver Ridge in West Orlando was one of the biggest homes on the largest lots in the subdivision. It did need some cosmetic fix up and was a great bargain for the VA buyers who bought this. Sold for $160,000.
2. Victoria Trails, Deland, FL 32724. This gorgeous 4 bed, 3 bath home in Victoria Park showed like a model. Granite counters, stainless applicances, lots of upgrades. Sold for $221,000.
3. Easton Street, Orlando, FL 32825. 2 bed, 2 bath villa home in East Orlando. This 1/2 duplex sold after only 3 days on the market for $96,000.
4. Rodney Drive, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. 4 bed, 2 bath pool home with new roof, updated kitchen, lots of newer features. Sold for $226,000.
5. Connecticut Ave, St Cloud, FL 34769. 3 bed, 1 bath charmer that was built in 1920. A historic home in old St Cloud that was updated to a modern design. Sold for $122,000.
6. Banchory Road, Winter Park, FL 32792. 4 bed, 2 bath in great school district. Very good condition with many upgrades. Sold for $340,000.
So many properties are selling quickly around the Orlando area. We would love to help you sell or buy your next Central Florida home. Contact us today for a free market evaluation or list of bargain deals.