Inexpensive Ways to Boost the Value of Key Biscayne Waterfront Condos
Summer is here and now is the perfect time to start working on those home improvement projects you’ve been planning on! Whether you’re planning on putting your waterfront condo in Key Colony Key Biscayne FL in the market now or in the future, it’s always good to consider projects that not only add to the aesthetic appeal of your home, but boost its value as well.
Most homeowners prefer upgrades that are simple, low-cost and can improve the quality of their lives. So which home improvements should you invest in? Here are some inexpensive projects that can add significant value to your home:
1. Create more space. Regardless of the size of your Key Biscayne waterfront condo, there is always a need for more space. The good news is, there are plenty of ways to open up your home without tearing down walls or doing major renovations. For example, you can make your entryway more open and functional by clearing out unnecessary stuff. Clear spaces are more appealing to the eyes and can make your home feel spacious and welcoming.
You can also maximize space with proper storage and by using multi-functional furniture. Remember, spacious homes are very attractive and having versatile interior can attract more potential buyers.
2. Paint the walls. Painting your interior walls is the easiest way to freshen up your place. In fact, the color of your home is one of the first things a buyer will notice. If your living room is bright orange, it’s time to paint it over! This time, pick neutral colors to make it easy for potential buyers to visualize their belongings inside the home.
3. Update your kitchen. The kitchen is considered as the heart of the home, so any upgrade you do in the kitchen will add value. Some real estate experts suggest that you can expect to recoup 65% - 100% return of your investment on a kitchen remodel. But completely renovating a kitchen can get real expensive so you need to be careful not to go overboard. Keep it simple by adding fresh paint or changing old cabinet knobs and handles with something new. You don’t have to rip out your cabinets, either. A facelift (also known as refacing or resurfacing) can give your cabinets a clean and brand new look.
4. Modify your bathroom. Just like kitchen upgrades, bathroom upgrades also provide solid returns, but only if you do it right. If you’re working on a limited budget, avoid anything too fancy or trendy. Instead, stick to classic features that will appeal to more buyers. You can glam up your bathroom with affordable new features such as pull-out shelves to keep necessities in order, dramatic mirror and glass for that wow effect, and accessories like a new shower curtain and matching towels.
5. Add more lights. Don’t you just love walking into a well-lit home? Whether it’s from artificial lights or natural sunlight, a home with abundant light brings out the beauty of your home and can make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
Maximize the light coming from existing windows of your Key Colony Key Biscayne beachfront condos by pulling curtains back and shades up during the day. Avoid placing furniture either in front of the window or close to the sides. You can also enhance your indoor lighting by strategically placing track lights in the right areas of the home such as the living room, kitchen and bathrooms.
You have many options for home improvement projects that add value to your home. The best part is, most of these upgrades are inexpensive and can be done yourself! So what are you waiting for? Upgrade your home now so you can maximize your earnings from it in the future!
To know more about how other Key Colony Key Biscayne waterfront condos, visit www.MiamiRivieraHomes.com.
If you need help in finding the perfect Key Colony Key Biscayne oceanfront condo and for any other real-estate related inquiries, don’t hesitate to call me, Alicia Ale, at 305-586-4160. Allow me to help you find the right home that suits you perfectly.