New Ranch Homes for sale in Summerwood, Mint Hill North Carolina, if you are looking for a hard to find ranch home, Summerwood in Mint Hill, NC has you covered. Summerwood in Mint Hill, NC is a fabulous new home community that features walking trails, neighborhood fishing pond next a a historic 500 year old oak tree and a fabulous new neighborhood pool and cabana that opened this year. Summerwood is close to everything yet leaves you feeling like you live in a far away oasis with its estate size lots and tree preservation. Let's not forget to mention the award winning schools and the fact that Mint Hill was voted one of the safest small towns in North Carolina! Summerwood in Mint Hill, NC is the place to be.
Now for all you ranch fans out there you are in for a treat. Ryan Homes has just launched a brand new ranch floorplan for sale in Summerwood, Mint Hill NC. Hello beautiful, welcome to the Somerset View! This gorgeous new ranch home has many options and features to choose from including a second floor bonus room and the ever popular basement option! Basement floorplans are in high demand and Ryan Homes has them.
Some of the Designer Features available with Ryan Homes in Summerwood are:
- Upgraded trim
- Designer lighting package, recessed kitchen lights
- Upgraded 42 inch cabinets with crown molding
- Cabinet hardware
- Under cabinet lighting
- Tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite counters
- Hardwood in foyer, kitchen
- Luxury Owner's bath
- Full brick or James Hardie Siding
- Crawl space foundation
- Garage door opener
and for a limited time new build's come with up to 50% off full brick exteriors and up to $5,000 in designer features along with $5,000 closing costs (with preferred lender).
If that was not enough to convince you to come out and visit Ryan Homes at Summerwood it might also interest you to know that Ryan Homes uses BuiltSmart technology in all their new homes. BuiltSmart is a whole home apprach to building homes that provide the highest levels of performance, comfort and savings. You can spend more energy enjoying your home and less on heating, cooling and maintaining it. BuiltSmart is made up of four main components: Efficency, Comfort, Quality and Environment.
- Energy_Saving Appliances: Energy Star appliances use up to 50% less water and energy than standard appliances.
- Water Conservation: Ryan Homes are built with water saving features like low-flow faucets, toilets and shower heads that reduce usage and save money without sacrificing performance. Native plants are also used in landscaping to reduce the need for extra irrigation.
- Energy Efficient A/C: Air conditioning system is backed by the market's best warranty and conserves energy to keep cost low.
- High Effiency Heating: High efficiency furnaces and sealed ductwork are installed to deliver more comfort and savings.
- Energy Saving Lightbulbs: Compact Florescent Light Bulbs (CFL) last 7 to 10 times longer than convential light bulbs and save up to 70% on electric bills.
- Doors and Windows: Insulated exterior doors and low-E windows reduce hearing and cooling costs throughout the year. Argon filled windows also reduce solar heat gain during the summer months.
- Heating and Cooling Systems: Programmable thermostats, high efficiency HVAC systems ans sealed air ducts keep temperatures confrtable at a lower cost and save energy.
- Superior Insulation: As part of the whole home approach to energy efficiency, insulation is maximized to better maintain the home's temperature.
- Airflow venting: The airflow vent system in the roof's ridgeline helps coold the home in the summer by releasing excess heat.
- Insulated Basements: Insulated basements keep out excess moisture ans stay warmer in the winter.
- Advanced Construction: Methods are used that result in straighter walls, tighter fitting joints and higher quality.
- Protection from the Elements: Many components are built in a climate-controlled environment to protect them from exposure during contruction and significantly reduce waste.
What does that mean to a home buyer interested in a new ranch home for sale in Summerwood, Mint Hill NC? It means you get an awesome house that is built to last and save you money! Lots are going fast so be sure to stop by Summerwood in Mint Hill NC if you are looking for a ranch home and get it before prices increase.
To view all homes for sale in Summerwood, Mint Hill North Carolina click here