Question to ask your realtor in Sumter SC before you sell your home
National Association of Realtors Says
Seventy percent of home sellers only contacted one agent before selecting the one to assist with their home sale
Here is my qustion to the seller.when you apply for a job most of the time .The company interview more then one person . So when you decided to sell your home in sumter south Carolina. Why wouldn't you interview more then one agent in Sumter SC
The 12 Most Important Questions You Need To Ask Any Agent in Sumter SC Before Putting Your Home On Market
As you are interviewing agents in Sumter to help sell your home, ask them these questions
- · What’s the difference between marketing and advertising a home in sumter SC and how does this difference affect me?
- · What are the specific elements of your home selling and marketing strategy that affect the selling price and the time my home will be on the market in Sumter SC?
- · Do you require a pre-inspection and that my home be staged before I Sell? If Not, why not?
- · With the Internet being the first place that most buyers look for a home, can you identify for me the best Internet property marketing methods and why they work?
- · What reporting do you make available that show how many unique visitors are seeing my home on the various websites my home will be marketed on with you?
- · Do you have any information that details what home buyers find the most useful when it comes to a property-marketing ad and what motivates buyers to respond to it?
- · Can you identify for me what buyers on the internet say is the number one reason they choose an agent for buying a home they found on the internet? What in your business reflects that you understand this fact?
- · Do you have a marketing budget that outlines how you’ll spend your resources to market my home and earn your fee?
- · What is your strategy to attract qualified buyers from the various sources available today and how will you work to attract co-op agents so they show my home over other homes in market?
- · What is your negotiation strategy and how can I count on you to negotiate from a position of strength than one of weakness? How can you assure me that the home inspection will not “blow up” my transaction at the very last minute?
- · Can you identify how your team will work to handle my listing from the minute you take it until the day that it close? Also, identify for me the different departments of your company and show me how they benefit me in the sale of my home.
- · What do you do, if anything, to ensure that the leads you generate are going to be handled in a timely manner so that we don’t miss out on any qualified buyer prospects?
GIVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FOR YOU AT BETTER PROPERTIES CAROLINAS !!