REVStaffing is handling the recruitment of an In-Office assistant for their client. Please refer to position opening KG01LA when responding to HR@revstaffing.com with your resume and contact information. Please include three references.
Outstanding opportunity to work with one of the Chester County's Top Performing Realtors®
POSITION: Client Care Coordinator
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and assignments
- Composes correspondence and memoranda, compiles and analyzes property searches and prepares data for reports and presentations.
- Answers phone calls with regards to inquiries, researching and resolving problems requiring knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Coordinates Marketing initiatives
- Performs administrative duties such as conducting research, updating and maintaining database, preparing company forms, and maintaining confidential files.
- Must be able to effectively meet with clients in Agents absence.
- Carries out special projects and assignments as requested.
Administrative and/or secretarial assistant to sales or business executives. Significant computer training and/or experience. Real Estate License is an advantage but not required. Experience as an agent's assistant, mortgage processor or legal assistant beneficial.
Ideal candidate will be a self starter and highly motivated, able to work in an environment with little supervision at times. A forward thinking person with ability to work in a fast paced environment is preferred to aid in the continued development of the business.