To view the virtual tour of 8251 Christmas Court, Charlotte – click here.
For more information on this home or any of our homes – click here.
The Things We have Enjoyed Most about Living Here Are:
- This neighborhood is in a good location, close to shopping, restaurants, schools & much more!
- This community offers a pool and park area—and is safe for walking.
We Enjoyed This Particular Floorplan Because:
- Both bedrooms are upstairs, so I feel safe with having the windows open at night.
- The garage is also a nice addition for the safety concern.
What Our Neighbors are Like:
- The neighbors are friendly, but not intrusive.
- On the same street in the next unit lives a police officer who parks his car in plain sight. This is his contribution to helping make our neighborhood a safe place.
Some things you may want to know are:
- This house is not on the main road, so there is not a lot of noise from traffic.
- Being in-between units helps save on energy costs.
- Close by to I-485 to quickly get anywhere around Charlotte
- New carpet
- New paint