Homes for sale in Fieldstone Farms and July market report 15 Fieldstone Farms homes sold during the month of June with on 12 currently listed and not already under contract. As usual, the neighborhood is in a hot sellers market this summer, and buyers are having to pay premium prices to make a purchase.
- 15 Fieldstone Farms homes sold in month of June
- 12 Fieldstone Farms homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS and available for purchase
- The absorption rate for Fieldstone Farms homes based on June sales is 1 month
- the average price of homes sold was $404,860, compared to $355,642 for the same month last year an increase of 13.8%
- the average size of homes sold was 2834 square feet
- 15 homes are currently under contract
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%
Fieldstone Farms is in a sellers market with most of the good listings having multiple offers the first few days on market. The schools that support Fieldstone Farms including Walnut Grove elementary, Grassland middle school, and Franklin High school, have always ranked very high on test scores. Most home buyers interested in Fieldstone Farms may also consider homes in Mckays Mill, Sullivan Farms, and Westhaven. Search for Fieldstone Farms homes here
Return to Nashville homes search page
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Fieldstone Farms listings come on the market or price reductions are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Fieldstone Farms in Franklin Tn per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.