FIFTY FIVE DAYS TO SOLD! Sellers-Now is the time to SELL!
Wow! Clark County WA home sales are hot! Average days for a listing to be on the market right now is only Fifty Five days!
Check out the RMLS stats for the month of June 2015 that just came out. Note the front page displayed below, this is why we have a seller's market here right now. Last month in May we had 1.8 months of inventory. Now we only have 1.5 months of inventory....if we didn't list one more home....it would take only 1.5 months to sell off all the single family residences that are ready-to-move-in. See the first page!
The second page of the RMLS stats is percentages and how our county is growing and selling. Clark County WA had 850 sales last month. Cowlitz County had a total of 145 homes sold in June.
The third page of the stats is very interesting. You can see the different cities and see how fast or slow they are selling.
This is from JUNE 2015: See the third page from attached report:
Most Closed Sales in June of 2015 in Clark County ranked by highest to lowest price....
1. West I-5 sold 7 homes at average price of $536,300
2. Camas sold 72 homes at an average price of $430,500
3. North Felida sold 41 homes at average price of $388,800
4. Brush Prairie sold 69 homes at average price of $304,000
5. Battle Ground sold 58 homes at average price of $280,400
6. Evergreen area sold 71 homes at average price of $234,800
AVERAGE DAYS ON MARKET: 55
FIFTY FIVE DAYS TO SOLD! Sellers-Now is the time to SELL!!
Subscribe to CommentsComment