Great End-Unit Townhome in a Private Location
Overlooks a Wildlife Area - Willow Nature Reserve | Quick Access to 35E
$79,900 ~ At this price IT WON'T LAST LONG!
Located on a dead-end street. It offers a private location yet quick access to 35E. The deck overlooks a wooded nature area - the wildlife area backs up to backyard. The Willow Nature Reserve is on two sides.
1250 Virginia St, St Paul, MN 55117
This end unit townhome offers 3-levels, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bath and features NEWER: appliances, carpeting, flooring, water heater, and furnace. Great layout for those wanting quiet or privacy from other household members.
- 2 Bed/1 Bath/1-Car Garage
- Newer (1 year old): kitchen appliances, carpeting, flooring, water heater, and furnace
- Located in 625 - St Paul School District
- 3rd/Upper Level -- The two bedrooms and the bathroom are on the 3rd level. The second bedroom also works great as a den or an office. the main living and is on the second/middle level and family room and laundry. The open kitchen/dining/living room works great for entertaining.
- 2nd/Middle Level -- The main entrance and main living areas (kitchen, dining/living room, and deck) are on the middle level. The deck overlooks the beautiful wildlife area. This townhome is surrounded on two sides by the Willow Nature Reserve.
- 1st/Lower Level -- The family room and laundry are on the lowest level and provide access to the patio, fenced backyard, and the tuck-under garage.
A lot more photos available! Don't let this home slip away!
Call Ryan now for more information!
|Ryan Bretzel is a full-time REALTOR® serving: |
Lake Elmo, Oakdale, Woodbury, Stillwater, and the surrounding Twin Cities area. Ryan Bretzel | 612-750-4887
|2850 Curve Crest Blvd.
Stillwater, MN 55082
|Ryan@TwinCitiesHomeSearch.com | www.TwinCitiesHomeSearch.com|