Well it is that time for family, fun, travel, and work. But relaxation comes in many forms.
Here are some simple steps to take while summer is quickly passing by.
1) Go online to myfico and check out your scores
2) Have a garage sale, or yard sale to put some money together (or sell some things on craigslist)
3) Now go to our website to get the most trusted and FDIC backed Tradeline click here
Here are some other things you can do you might not of known
1) If you have credit cards or things that report to the credit bureau , make sure it is paid before the 20th of each month. You will sure to increase your scores for early payments, even it is due on the 1st of the month. Many times payments after the 24th are considered late.
2) Instead of taking the family out to eat and blowing $100, get some other tools on our website that can help improve your credit
3) Start thinking about your future. Do you have your retirement planned other than relying on Social Security ? We have programs that will help you secure your retirement.
4) Think about building some passive income. How can you do that , our experts can help. Then you will have regular monthly income coming in, the next step is to increase the amounts so you can live off your passive income.
5) Enjoy your summer