When You're looking for a Lees Summit Home Loans there are some definite DO's and DON'Ts that you'll want to keep an eye out for in the first steps of you home buying process. The first step when looking for houses for sale is to get pre-approved with a local trusted lender, You can get pre-approved with us online or buy calling (816)268-4025. When it comes to home loan approvals, and house shopping, many people don't realize how their actions can impact their home buying experience. Here's what I encourage people when they ask me about how to live life while they're in the process of securing a mortgage for their new home:
- live life as normally as possible.
- continue operating on a household budget.
- don't hold up your life just because you're in a loan process.
- continue to pay your bills
- save back money - but still go out for fun and socializing (you need to find ways to keep life normal and be patient with the process!)
- don't apply for any new credit cards (even store credit cards like Kohls or Penny's)
- don't make a major purchase - not a car, boat, fur or jewelry. All of these purchases will impact your assets.
- don't take out a new loan- on anything.
- don't finance any elective medical procedures. (I don't encourage clients to skip out on important medical procedures, but just to avoid any elective ones while the home loan process is underway.)
- don't open a new cell phone account
- don't join a gym
Each of these steps on my "Don't" list deal with people's lifestyles, and what I advise as they're securing a home loan or looking for Lees Summit Home Loans . Once the home loan process is over, You're free to get all of the elective medical procedures and gym memberships you desire - just hold off for a few weeks! If you haven't already started the home loan process - you can get preapproved with us online or by calling (816)268-4025. If you want to know more about us check out our Loan Office: Darren Copeland or watch and learn more about Lees Summit Home Loans on our YouTube channel