Great Curb Appeal and A Park Like Setting help to sell
the Port Orange Home at 870 Sugar Grove Court
in the heart of Port Orange Florida.
This home was priced right at $199,900 and Ready for the Market!
Eye catching Front Porch, beautiful oak trees, circular drive, quiet cul-de-sac location, side entry 2-car garage, made this home wonderful and appealing to the new homeowners who are relocating from south Florida.. All repairs were done by the sellers beforehand. New mulch, freshly painted exterior, trimmed and manicured landscaping. Interior was clean, clean, clean!
Here are just a few of the special features of this home:
- Spacious Great Room with vaulted ceilings, bay window, sky lights, wood burning fireplace, and laminate flooring.
- Screened Porch overlooking the fenced back yard and historic oak trees
- Brand New Wood Deck
- Master Bedroom with 2 closets (1 large walk-in)
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite tops, and gas range
- Inside Laundry with utility sink
- 2 Car Side Entry Garage
- Circular Driveway
- Property measures 110' x 144' - One of the larger lots in the area
- Master Bath with walk-in shower and newer vanity
- Guest Bath with tub and newer vanity
- Open Floor Concept for casual living and entertaining
- French Doors open to Screened Porch
- Front Porch
- Short drive to the beach
- Abundance of area shopping, and restaurants
- Local Parks, and recreational areas
- Short Drive to Boat Ramps, Fishing, Boating, Water Sports
- Beaches nearby for swimming, surfing, sunning, and fun!
- Convenient to Daytona Beach International Airport
- Short drive to Daytona Beach and Nascar, Daytona Beach International Speedway
Sorry, you missed out on this one, but there are other beautiful homes currently available in Port Orange. Contact Joyce Marsh at 386-299-8291 or Megan Marsh at 323-450-5591 or email: JoyceMarshHomes@gmail.com
for other available homes in Port Orange or the Greater Daytona Beach area.
Thinking about selling? Ask about our Free Home Value Reports