Uniquely Updated Gorgeous Townhome
AWESOME KITCHEN - Private Wooded Location
Beautifully updated home with unique finishing touches! The kitchen has gorgeous custom two-tone cabinetry, low-profile telescoping cooktop hood/fan, double wall ovens, warming drawer, and an awesome two-level center island - a Chef's/Baker's dream! Great, open layout for entertaining guests. Deck, 2 fireplaces, an abundance of lighting, gorgeous woodwork and flooring, newer appliances, walk-in pantry/office, custom wardrobes, backs up to a wooded area -- creating a private retreat, strong association provides well-maintained grounds, new roof and new concrete apron.
5660 Donegal Drive, Shoreview, MN 55126
- 2 Bed/2 Bath/2-Car Garage
- Awesome & Unique Finishing Touches Throughout the Home
- Strong Homeowner's Association Provides Well-Maintained Grounds!
- Located in Mounds View Public Schools - District #621
- The Washington Post ranked Mounds View #7 on its 2015 annual list of Most Challenging High Schools in Minnesota.
- Mounds View Schools have received numerous state, national, and international awards and recognition from various organizations. For additional info see: Twin Cities Home Search
- The Entire Home -- The entire home has been beautifully updated with lots of unique touches. Gorgeous woodwork, flooring, and 6-panel doors are abundant throughout the home.
- Kitchen -- The gourmet kitchen features two-tone cabinetry, a quite popular design tactic, cooktop, low profile/telescoping hood/fan above the cooktop, double wall ovens, track lighting, and a HUGE "Chef's/Baker's Delight" kitchen island. There is plenty of space for all of your cooking/baking needs. The large center island is also great for breakfast and informal meals. The built-in computer desk offers a roll-out storage bench. The built-in pantry cabinet offers even more storage. The kitchen offers an abundance of cabinets and an open floor plan that is both welcoming and great for entertaining guests..
- Walk-in Pantry/Office -- Right off of the kitchen is a unique and versatile private hideaway. Walk-in pantry? Office? Craft/sewing/hobby room? Storage? You decide!
- Dining Room -- The dining room can also be used as a formal living room. Used as a dining room, it can host a large amount of guests. The sliding glass doors lead to the deck and both the deck and the large window look out over the wooded backyard that is abundant with nature. The kitchen/dining area offers a gas fireplace that is set up for a large flat screen TV above it. This wall has been designed to keep the cords for your TV and electronics hidden.
- Living Room -- The large living room is on the lower level and features new flooring, an electric fireplace, and a mirrored bar area. This open floor plan works great for entertaining guests. The bar side of the living room features bar mirrors over buffet-style cabinetry with a bar sink. The rolling bar island can be easily moved/relocated. If the dining room (on the kitchen level) is used as a living room, then this large room can serve as the 2nd living/family room.
- Master Bedroom -- The large master bedroom is on the upper level and features a tray ceiling with a bead board center, new flooring and window seat.
- Bedroom 2 -- Bedroom 2 is also on the upper level. This unique bedroom could also serve nicely as an office or hobby room.
- Master Bathroom -- The large master bath is a walk-thru/pass-thru bath with access from the hallway or the master bedroom. The master bath features a soak tub, linen closet, and a separate shower.
- Lower-Level Bathroom -- The lower level has a nice 3/4 bath.
- Foyer -- The foyer is on the garage level and features gorgeous floors and woodwork.
- Back Deck -- The back deck is off the kitchen and overlooks the beautiful wooded, nature-filled yard.
- Garage -- The home offers a 2-car garage with room for 4 cars to park in the driveway. The garage has a brand-new concrete apron.
- Exterior/Outdoors -- 5660 Donegal Dr in Shoreview, MN backs up to woods and offers a private wooded retreat. This home is located in a strong homeowner's association with well-maintained grounds, new roof, and brand-new concrete apron.
A lot more photos available! Don't let this home slip away!
Call Ryan now for more information!
|Ryan Bretzel is a full-time REALTOR® serving: |
Lake Elmo, Oakdale, Woodbury, Stillwater, and the surrounding Twin Cities area. Ryan Bretzel | 612-750-4887
|2850 Curve Crest Blvd.
Stillwater, MN 55082
|Ryan@TwinCitiesHomeSearch.com | www.TwinCitiesHomeSearch.com|