8/2/2015 Home Prices In San Clemente By
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 5.6 percent, for new homes up 11.9 percent and for resale condos up 2.5 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 14.7 percent and up 14.5 percent on condos and down 21.4 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 2.3 percent and the sales volume is up 24.6 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 7.0 percent and the sales volume is down 10.7 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 13.3 percent and the sales volume is up 8.8 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 7.9 percent and the sales volume is up 9.1 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 11.0 percent and the sales volume up 4.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 2.5 percent and the sales volume is up 8.9 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 12.4 percent and the sales volume is up 23.9 percent.
Biggest change is in the new home market. However, strong numbers are still seen across South Orange County. It is a another good day in paradise.