To view the virtual tour of 1111 Inn Keepers Way, click here.
For more information on this home or any of our listings - click here.
The Things We have Enjoyed Most about Living Here Are:
- The neighborhood is really nice—you can walk anywhere or even ride your bike
- There are tons of restaurants within walking distance & also nice walking trails.
- The Antiquity neighborhood also has lots of activities so the neighbors can get to know each other.
- On Saturdays, you can walk to the Farmers Market in Davidson or enjoy a bike ride on the greenway.
- There is also a Ghost Walk in Davidson that is popular in October.
- You are minutes from the grocery store, nail salon or CVS to get anything you could possibly need.
We Enjoyed This Particular Floorplan Because:
- It is easy—the house & yard are built for convenience & easy living.
- The yard is small, so not much maintenance needed
- The living area & kitchen are at the back of the house, so that gives you privacy.
- I’ve never heard a peep from the neighbors through the walls, which you might think would happen in a townhome (the walls must be really insulated).
What Our Neighbors are Like:
- Neighbors are mostly to themselves, but friendly at the same time. There are a lot of people who sit on their porch & will greet you as you walk by.
- There are lots of active people in the community, so a lot of opportunity to meet other people
- Everyone is respectful & considerate.
Some things you may want to know are:
- The neighborhood is close to many attractions & you will love being in the heart of so many places to go & things to do.
- Upgraded hardwood floors & fixtures
- Front room closed in & French doors added (office)
- Storm door on back
- Granite countertops in kitchen & bath
- Ceiling fans in almost every room
- Huge garden tub in master bath
- Carpet runner over hardwood steps
- Blinds in every room
- Gas fireplace