The theme for the 2015 Greentree Festival is "Greentree Circus Parade." The Festival is held annually in Kirkwood Park, located at the intersection of South Geyer Road and West Adams Avenue. Here are just a few highlights, but look for the full schedule in the August 28 and on the Festival Website at www.GreentreeFestival.com.
- Festival Dates: September 18, 19, 20
- Festival Hours: Friday night, 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. (No arts and crafts booths will be open Friday night, but many food and information booths will be open). Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Motown Revue takes the stage on Friday night at 6:30 in the Lions' Amphitheatre.
- The annual Greentree Parade steps off at 10:00 a.m., Saturday morning. See the Festival Website for route and street closures.
- Wine Garden Hours: Friday, 5:00-10:00 p.m. Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Sunday, Noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Book Fair Hours: Friday, 5:00-10:00 p.m. (Early Bird Viewing is 5:00-7:00). Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Folklife Festival Hours: Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Other highlights: 180 Arts & Crafts Booths. Kids' Dog Show and Canine Frisbee Contest Friday night. Classic Car Show and Sailboat Regatta on Sunday.