National Wiggle Your Toes Day???? Really?
Really. That could be fun. I recommend that if you do it, go all in. If you want to be interesting, wiggle those babies...
Here are some activities you might consider:
- Show your toes on social media and dare your friends to do the same.
- Create a contest with a small prize for the funniest toe wiggle, ugliest toes, best looking toes or most unique wiggle. make people text, instagram or .... their entry today.
- Phone your clients that have kids and let them in on a fun day they can share with their children.
- Show up at a coffee appointment barefoot or in sandals and wiggle on.
- Paint your toes in a funny way and spread the picture.
Yes, gang we can even deepen our client relatiuonships by being willing to wiggle on National Wiggle Your Toes Day...
OR LOOK AHEAD TO......
This is much bigger.... In two days it is National Cat Day. Stop now and prep to take advantage of this. You have a million cat lovers in your database. In my CRM, I have a "cat lovers" category and can pull them up with the push of a button. There is nothing more a cat lover likes to talk about than their kitty... and often every other kitty in the world. Here are a few ideas to take advantage of
August 8th, National Cat day:
- If you have a kitty, do something sickeningly cute. A quick video or even just a pic. Send it out to your cat lovers or your whole database if you haven't segmented yet.
- This is a great one for the "challebge/contest" deal. Post on facebook and email your clients that they have two days to submit their cat's picture or video and then have all your database have the opportunioty to vote for the winner. You could also video a neutral 3rd party choose the cutest or...
- Find your favorite "cat" video on youtube and share it. Play up the whole cat deal.
- Look up some kitty safety tips and blog them or send them to your cat lover.
If we find the right reasons to phone certain members of our database, we can then begin the conversation with " I just had to call because I was thinking of you today."
Why would we do that??? cuzitmatters...