8/9/2015 Home Prices In San Clemente By
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht
A The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 4.9 percent, for new homes up 9.1 percent and for resale condos up 2.5 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 16.1 percent and up 17.9 percent on condos and down 29.8 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 0.3 percent and the sales volume is up 38.1 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 8.9 percent and the sales volume is down 8.0 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 11.5 percent and the sales volume is up 6.5 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 7.4 percent and the sales volume is up 17.3 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 7.7 percent and the sales volume down 5.3 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 0.2 percent and the sales volume is down 7.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 8.2 percent and the sales volume is up 21.3 percent.
San Clemente 92672 is showing some down turn but over all we are still up in most catagories. The market is softening in most areas week over week. However we only have to look at the prices and volume increases to know we are still blessed with a very posititve market.