3 Bedroom Home for Sale in the Willows Gilbert, AZ 85295

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA



4172 E MILKY Way
Gilbert, AZ 85295
4172 E MILKY WAY, Gilbert, AZ 85295
Home
 
Virtual Tour
 
Photo Gallery
 
Property Map
 
Financing
 
Request Showing
 
Contact Me
 


Kristi Harkness
Realtor

Mobile: 480-390-3949:
Website: Visit Website

Price : $227,500.00
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2.50
Square Foot : 1,883
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 2009
MLS Number : 5317659



click for more information and pictures
Property Description

Kristi Harkness, 480-390-3949, and Realty ONE Group are proud to present this model-like gorgeous 3 bedroom home for sale in the Willows Gilbert, AZ 85295.  Want to see this lovely home first hand?  Then reach out to Kristi today and arrange your very own showing!

Welcome home to this pristinely kept model-like home in the very sought after neighborhood of the Willows. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home is open and inviting from the moment you walk in. The kitchen features granite, stainless steel appliances, eat in kitchen nook with decorative accent windows that opens to a large great room for entertaining family and friends. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms, nice sized laundry room and a spacious master bedroom. The master bathroom has separate tub and shower and double sinks. Beautiful neighborhood boasts tree-lined streets, play areas, walking paths and warm front porches to welcome your guests. You won't want to miss this one!

Do you have questions about a home mortgage for this awesome 3 bedroom Gilbert, AZ home?  Cindy Hallas with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers! Call Cindy today at 602-793-9061 or visit her website www.cindyhallas.com and get started on our way to owning this gorgeous Gilbert, AZ home in the sought after community of the Willows!

Equal Housing Opportunity.
Realty One Group : 3530 S Val Vista Dr #114 - Gilbert, : 480-390-3949


Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
3 bedroom
home for sale
the willows
gilbert
az
arizona
85295

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,072

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information