5 Bedroom Home for Sale near Trailside Point Elementary Laveen, AZ

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA



6841 W ALTA VISTA Road
Laveen, AZ 85339
6841 W ALTA VISTA RD, Laveen, AZ 85339
Home
 
Virtual Tour
 
Photo Gallery
 
Property Map
 
Financing
 
Request Showing
 
Contact Me
 


Allen Haynes
Real Estate Professiona 602-568-5815

Mobile: 602-568-5815:
Website: Visit Website

Price : $245,000.00
Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 3.00
Square Foot : 3,553
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 2005
MLS Number : 5318480



click for more information and pictures
Property Description

Allen Haynes, 602-568-5815, and Keller Williams Realty Phoenix are proud to present this spacious 5 bedroom home for sale near Trailside Point Elementary in Laveen, AZ.  Want to see this awesome home first hand?  Then reach out to Allen today and arrange your very own showing!

You will love to watch the sun rise every morning in your home!! This home has excellent bones!! Beautiful stone countertops in the kitchen. Designed it to look like the palace of your dreams. This house is a CAN'T MISS!!
Do you have questions about a home mortgage for this gorgeous 5 bedroom home in Laveen, AZ?  Cindy Hallas with Amerifirst Finanical, Inc has the answers!  Call Cindy today at 602-793-9061 or visit her website at www.cindyhallas.com and get on your way to owning this wonderful family sized home near Trailside Point Elementary School in Laveen! 
Equal Housing Opportunity.
Keller Williams Realty Phoenix : 3920 S. Rural Rd. Suite 110 - Tempe, : 602-568-5815


Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

Comments (1)

Jeri & Henri Gutner
Realty One Group Legacy - Doylestown, PA
CRS,GRI

Nice looking home, good luck with it. Hope you sell it soon.

Aug 12, 2015 02:12 PM