5 Bedroom Home for Lease near Desert Mountain Elementary Phoenix 85085

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA



33435 N 25TH Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85085
33435 N 25TH AVE, Phoenix, AZ 85085
Home
 
Virtual Tour
 
Photo Gallery
 
Property Map
 
Financing
 
Request Showing
 
Contact Me
 


John and Cheryl Thorsen
The Cheryl Thorsen Group 480-242-9668

Mobile: 480-242-9668:
Office: 480-296-3030:
Website: Visit Website

Price : $2,000.00
Bedrooms : 5
Bathrooms : 3.00
Square Foot : 3,253
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Rental
Year Built : 2006
MLS Number : 5316138



click for more information and pictures
Property Description
John and Cheryl Thorsen, 480-296-3030, and Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are proud to present this beautiful 5 bedroom home for lease near Desert Mountain Elementary Phoenix 85085.  Would you like to see this amazing home first hand?  Then reach out to John and Cheryl today and arrange your very own showing!

John and Cheryl Thorsen, 480-296-3030,and Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are proud to present this beautiful 5 bedroom home for lease near Desert Mountain Elementary Phoenix 85085.  Would you like to see this amazing home first hand?  Then reach out to John and Cheryl today and arrange your very own showing!

 

PRICED BELOW COMPS! Fabulous home in Desirable Neighborhood located in the North Phoenix community of Carefree Crossing. Bright open spacious 5 bed 3 bath home has just been updated with new carpet, appliances & custom interior paint. Gourmet kitchen, Granite counters, center island, stainless steel appliances,new gas range/oven. The large family room is graced with soaring ceilings and gas fireplace. Master Bedroom Suite downstairs with private entrance to covered patio. Separate den/office and additional bedroom downstairs. Two large loft areas to serve all your family gathering and entertainment needs. Move in ready, meticulously maintained and shows like new. Easy access to freeway, near parks, Lake Pleasant, great shopping, dining and quality schools.  You must See this beautiful Phoenix, AZ 5 bedroom home in the coveted 85085 zip code! Pride of Ownership. Welcome Home!

Equal Housing Opportunity.
The Cheryl Thorsen Group, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage : 7975 N Hayden Rd Ste C 100 - Scottsdale, : 480-242-9668


Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

Comments (2)

Lise Howe
Keller Williams Capital Properties - Washington, DC
Assoc. Broker in DC, MD, VA and attorney in DC

Looks like a beautiful listing. Congratulations and best wishes for a quick rental!

Aug 19, 2015 09:06 AM
Winston Heverly
Winston Realty, Inc. - Atlantis, FL
GRI, ABR, SFR, CDPE, CIAS, PA

Listings are the life-blood of every Realtors career, so wish the best for you and the future buyers.

Aug 19, 2015 01:41 PM