8/23/2015 Home Prices In San Clemente By
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 6.0 percent, for new homes up 2.6 percent and for resale condos up 6.0 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 22.6 percent and up 19.3 percent on condos and down 34.1 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 9.6 percent and the sales volume is up 82.0 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 17.5 percent and the sales volume is down 9.5 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 10.4 percent and the sales volume is up 4.0 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 16.6 percent and the sales volume is up 5.4 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 3.6 percent and the sales volume up 20.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 9.8 percent and the sales volume is down 19.6 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 10.1 percent and the sales volume is up 10.4 percent.
It is a very good market we saw that in Aliso Viejo, Laguna Niguel and Rancho Santa Margarita all had over 100 units sold in the past week. Those are some nice numbers. We are still in a ever increasing market when it comes to home prices with few exceptions.