4 Bedroom Home in Gated Community at Pointe Mountainside Golf

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA



1619 E SHEENA Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85022
1619 E SHEENA DR, Phoenix, AZ 85022
Home
 
Virtual Tour
 
Photo Gallery
 
Property Map
 
Financing
 
Request Showing
 
Contact Me
 


Jenn Woolley
Real Estate Professional 602-456-1355

Mobile: 602-456-1355:
Website: Visit Website

Price : $489,000.00
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 3.00
Square Foot : 2,537
Lot Size : 25 sq.ft.
County : .Maricopa.
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 1995
MLS Number : 5323971



click for more information and pictures
Property Description
Imagine cooling off in your fabulous Pointe Phoenix pool that overlooks stunning AZ desert scenery and the North Phoenix skyline. The desert surrounding your fence is yours ensuring privacy and seclusion in your own desert paradise. An entertainers dream showcasing your sparkling pool with sit in table and bridge, huge saltillo tile patio with TV, smoker, built in BBQ and firepit! You''ll love your new gourmet kitchen, stainless steel appliances, brick fireplace, custom cabinets, Bose surround sound and granite countertops. The den has custom cabinets with built in media center and full size executive hidden safe. Bedroom 2 has its own bathroom. The laundry room even has a built in iron board. Huge master with sitting room, access to pool, snail shower and jet tub. Brand new paint inside and out! Picture Perfect Views!
Equal Housing Opportunity.
Open House Realty, LLC : 7047 E. Greenway Pkwy #250 - Scottsdale,


Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
arizona
phoenix
az
home
4 bedroom
gated community
85022
pointe mountainside golf

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
781,233
Jeri & Henri Gutner
Realty One Group Legacy - Doylestown, PA
CRS,GRI

Nice looking home, good luck with it. Hope you sell it soon.

Aug 24, 2015 11:46 AM #1
Rainmaker
1,676,342
Winston Heverly
Winston Realty, Inc. - Atlantis, FL
GRI, ABR, SFR, CDPE, CIAS, PA

Can you believe we are almost at the Labor Day mark of the year? Hoping this puts you over the top with your listing goals.

Aug 24, 2015 12:54 PM #2
Rainmaker
3,480,490
Richard Weeks
Dallas, TX
REALTOR®, Broker

Congratulations on your new listing.  Nice house, and nice job with your presentation.

Aug 24, 2015 09:48 PM #3
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,022

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information