After a lot of trial and error trying to generate cost-effective leads for our Hawaii real estate team, I have come to the conclusion that the easiest and cheapest (but not free!) way to generate real estate seller leads online is by sending Facebook traffic to a home valuation request website/software. Using this method, I have been able to generate seller leads for between a $1-$3 per lead cost. Compared to paying Zillow, Tiger Leads or any other lead generation service online, this tactic is obviously a lot cheaper than any other paid way of generating leads.
How to Generate Seller Leads with Facebook and a Home Valuation Request Software
Here is the basic outline on how I generate seller leads for between a $1-$3 cost per lead for our team.
- I create hyper-targeted ads on Facebook that target local homeowners in specific communities we service. The homeowner on Facebook can click the ad and then will be sent to our home value website.
- Once they are on the website, they input their address and other details and are immediately given a home value estimate.
- Our sales team then follows up with the lead.
Recommended Home Valuation Generation Software
The software I use is called Local Seller Leads. Some of the software's many features are outlined in the graphic below:
They are currently offering a 30 day free trial. That said, I can't recommend the software enough. Not only is the software great, but the website the software creates converts very well. In other words, if you are sending targeted traffic to your Local Seller Leads page, you should be getting a high percentage of that traffic converting to leads (our conversion rate is currently about 30%, so roughly 1 in 3 people that visit our site convert to seller leads!). For example, we are paying between 30-75c per click from Facebook. With one in three of these converting to leads, you can see how the lead cost is as cheap as it is.
Need Help? I Will Work For You For Referral Commissions!
If you need help setting this lead generation system up, I can help! If you live outside of Hawaii, I would love to generate leads for you in exchange for referral commissions on any leads that convert to sellers. Basically, I would work for you FOR FREE, and would only get paid if you get paid. Win-win! All you would have to pay would be for your home valuation software fees and then your Facebook ad budget. That in mind, a lot of leads can be generated even with a very modest budget.
My background is in internet marketing, design and strategic campaign development (see my LinkedIn Profile and recommendations here) and I could help you:
- Setup, manage and optimize your Facebook ad campaigns
- Setup, manage and optimize your home valuation software and website
- Help develop your strategic follow-up processes (drip emails, etc.) with your home valuation leads
- Ongoing consultation and collaboration
If you are interested or just have questions about how I generate home valuation leads with Facebook, send me a message here or email at email@example.com. Thanks for reading and best of look with your Facebook home valuation lead generation efforts. Aloha!