COLLIN COLLEGE, Plano, TX is once again offering an 8 hour Home Staging CE course. One course selection time offered this Fall 2015 Semester!
- September 19th and 26th, 2015 Two Saturdays 9 AM - 1 PM Courtyard Campus Plano, TX
This fun, practical and highly informative Home Staging class is designed for ANYONE who would like to know more about marketing and preparing a home for resale utilizing
Please note: Realtors: This course does NOT provide TREC MCE hours. However I do offer and teach a TREC approved separate 3 hour MCE course should your office be interested in that. It is also offered through MetroTex!
Learn directly from North Texas professional home stager, Karen Otto the benefits of home staging and how staging a home can help you achieve a faster sales time and the best price for your home for sale in the North Texas market.
You'll also hear from Lance Selgo with Unique Exposure Photography, Dallas/Ft. Worth's top real estate photographer on how YOU can take better MLS photos with a simple digital camera!
Please note: This Collin College home staging course is NOT designed for those interested in starting a home staging business.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW!
1. GO TO http://www.collin.edu/
2. LOCATE Continuing Education Courses (CE Courses) then find Workforce Development. Go to Real Estate.
3. Under Real Estate you'll find HOME STAGING and you can register directly online!
WHEN: September 19 and 26th,, 2015 Two Saturdays 9 AM - 1 PM
WHERE: Collin College Courtyard Center 4800 Preston Park Boulevard Plano, TX 75093-Call to register by phone: 972.985.3711
Investment: Only $69 for 8 hours of fun, informational, and practical instruction from North Texas' own home staging expert! Optional Text.
Class instruction provided by Professional Home Stager and North Texas home staging expert
Karen Otto, RESA-Pro, owner of Home Star Staging www.homestarstaging.com
- Pre-list home staging consultations
- Post list "trouble shooting" home staging consultations - no matter how long a home has been on the market there are always ways to improve the chance of sale
- Owner occupied property staging (utilizing owner supplied furniture & accessories or including some of our own inventory)
- Vacant & investment property staging (Full and partial rental furniture packages, accessories and staging services)
- Is your office interested in hosting a home staging class or presentation? Just ask!
- Contact Karen at 496-964-0516 or Karen@homestarstaging.com