The 33rd annual Southern Women's Show starts in Charlotte tomorrow, Friday, August 28th and runs right through the weekend, ending on Sunday, August 30th! After more than three decades the Southern Women's Show In Charlotte is an institution, a tradition and always highly anticipated by Charlotte's ladies.
What will you find at the Southern Women's Show in Charlotte? Here's just a short list of what you can look forward to:
- Shopping in 400 shops (now that's retail therapy if you need it!)
- Fashion shows
- Make-up tips and tricks
- Cooking classes
- Lots of gourmet treats
- Presentations by health and fitness experts
- Ideas on home design
- Professional photography
- Chef Challenge sponsored by FoodLion
And to make the Southern Women's Show In Charlotte even more fun, it's featuring:
Mother-Daughter Day on Saturday, which will include a Mother-Daughter look-alike contest for 33 contestants with the winning Mother-Daughter team receiving a grand prize of $500.
- Teacher Appreciation Day on Saturday -- teachers presenting a valid ID will receive free admission to the event on Saturday.
- Girls Night Out on Friday evening from 4-8pm. Lots of special events and presentations on Friday evening, including an opportunity to register to win a 3.5 carat diamond bracelet.
WHEN: Friday, August 28th through Sunday, August 30th
TIME: Friday~10am till 8pm/Saturday~10am till 7pm/Sunday~10am till 5pm
WHERE: Charlotte Convention Center at 501 South College Street in Charlotte's Uptown
--Adults: $12.00 At the Door
--Advance Tickets Online: $10.00
--Groups (10 or More; Advance Only): $7.00
--Youth: $6.00 (ages 6-12)
Children Under 6 Free With Paying Adult.
--ReAdmit Ticket: $5.00 - These may be purchased at the Show Office with your ticket stub
--Discount Tickets Available at Walgreens July 27-August 30
Three days of jam-packed fun in Charlotte this weekend at the 33rd annual Southern Women's Show in Charlotte--come and check it out!