3 Bedroom Home Short Sale in Laveen, AZ

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA



4726 W GARY WAY
Laveen, AZ 85339
4726 W GARY WAY, Laveen, AZ 85339
Home
 
Virtual Tour
 
Photo Gallery
 
Property Map
 
Financing
 
Request Showing
 
Contact Me
 


Allen Haynes
Real Estate Professional 602-568-5815

Mobile: 602-568-5815:
Website: Visit Website

Price : $142,000.00
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 1.75
Square Foot : 1,692
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 2004
MLS Number : 5326051



click for more information and pictures
Property Description

Allen Haynes, 602-568-5815, and Keller Williams Realty Phoenix are proud to present this awesome 3 bedroom home short sale in Laveen, AZ.  Would you like to see this gorgeous home in person?  Then reach out to Allen today and arrange your very own showing!

Well kept home in peaceful Cheatham Farms. Just walking distance from the Gym and shopping! this is a SHORT SALE with 1 loan. This is perfect for a first time buyer. Please give a 45 minute notice before viewing the home. There is a newborn in the home. Showings held M-F 5-8pm, and Sat. 1-5pm.
Do you have questions about a home mortgage for this lovely 3 bedroom home?  Cindy Hallas with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Cindy today at 602-793-9061 or visit her website, www.cindyhallas.com and get started on the path to owning this awesome Laveen, AZ home!
Equal Housing Opportunity.
Keller Williams Realty Phoenix : 3920 S. Rural Rd. Suite 110 - Tempe, : 602-568-5815


Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
arizona
az
home
3 bedroom
laveen
85339
short sale

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,022

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information