8/30/2015 Home Prices In San Clemente By
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 4.6 percent, for new homes up 2.4 percent and for resale condos up 5.6 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 14.3 percent and up 14.7 percent on condos and down 40.2 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 2.9 percent and the sales volume is up 42.6 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 10.5 percent and the sales volume is down 9.5 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 7.7 percent and the sales volume is down 2.8 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 9.2 percent and the sales volume is down 1.8 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are down 0.7 percent and the sales volume up 2.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 7.9 percent and the sales volume is down 23.1 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 11.4 percent and the sales volume is up 8.5 percent.
It is a very good market we as we can see, however, it is slowing. The season would predict that the market would slow down. There was an interesting article in the Orange County Register today. Showing that in California people want to keep their homes for 20 years on average that is in increase from 8.8 years in the previous survey.
One of the things that has to be considered is that the Baby Boomers are trading houses as they did in the past and the Millenials do not have the jobs or the money to purchase. Interesting statistic.