4 Bedroom Home with RV Gate near Skyline High School Mesa, AZ

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA



9429 E INVERNESS Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85209
9429 E INVERNESS AVE, Mesa, AZ 85209
Home
 
Virtual Tour
 
Photo Gallery
 
Property Map
 
Financing
 
Request Showing
 
Contact Me
 


Kristi Harkness
Realtor

Mobile: 480-390-3949:
Website: Visit Website

Price : $269,900.00
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 2.00
Square Foot : 1,872
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 1997
MLS Number : 5327039



click for more information and pictures
Property Description

Kristi Harkness, 480-390-3949, and Realty ONE Group are proud to present this gorgeous 4 bedroom home with RV gate near Skyline High School in Mesa, AZ at Sierra Ranch.  Would you like to see this awesome home in person?  Then reach out to Kristi today and arrange your very own showing!

This gorgeous home is move in ready. Nestled in the wonderful Sierra Ranch neighborhood, this home faces a beautiful green belt, has a 3 car garage and an RV gate! The large kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances opens up to to a large family room for entertaining. The living area has extra special touches with stone columns, upgraded lighting and many other decorative touches making this space warm and inviting. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, there's plenty of room for the entire family to have their own space. You won't want to miss this one!
Do you have questions about a home mortgage for this lovely 4 bedroom Mesa, AZ home?  Cindy Hallas with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Cindy today at 602-793-9061 or visit her website, www.cindyhallas.com and get the started on the path to owning this gorgeous home located near Skyline High School!
Equal Housing Opportunity.
Realty One Group : 3530 S Val Vista Dr #114 - Gilbert, : 480-390-3949

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
arizona
mesa
az
home
4 bedroom
rv gate
85209
skyline high school

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
3,480,490
Richard Weeks
Dallas, TX
REALTOR®, Broker

Congratulations on  your new listing.  Nice house and nice job with your presentation.

Sep 01, 2015 09:38 PM #1
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,022

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information