Welcome to Harvest Green of Richmond TX!
Why Do People Live here?
Harvest Green offer residents a brand new alternative to suburban living. This eco-friendly neighborhood aligns with today's values of health and wellness! It is Houston's first "Agri-Hood" and insists on bringing the farm to you! If you have been struggling to get your kid to eat his or hers veggies, this is definitely the community for you! An onsight Farm and Farmer's Market will grow fresh produce, while each new resident will receive a "Ready-to-Grow" backyard garden provided by Enchanted Gardens in Richmond TX.
What's Going on Inside Harvest Green?
Inside the neighborhood life is blooming. Residents can blossom and develop their talents through classes coordinated and hosted at the community center. Awesome classes and events include:
- Signature Festivals: Harvest Fest, Food & Wine Fest, Red-White & Bloom, Winter Wonderland Fest
- Kids Lifestyle Programs: Cooking Classes, Geocoaching, Archery, Kayaking, Camp Harvest
- Culinary Classes: Farm to Table Dinners with Guest Chef, Cooking Classes, Canning, Wine Dinners
- Life Enrichment Classes: Environmental Education, Gardening Classes, Art Workshops, Photography Classes, Social Interest Groups, Mind-Body Classes
What's Going on Nearby Harvest Green?
- Grocery Shopping: Enjoy shopping at the neighborhood Kroger Marketplace! Also, enjoy a recently opened neighborhood HEB, while Whole Foods is just a quick trip up Grand Parkway.
- Local Farmer's Market: A neighborhood Farmer's Market is hosted every Saturday from 8:00-12:00pm. Featuring local, fresh, and top-quality produce and hand-crafted delicacies. Top-quality meats and other small ma-and-pa businesses operate through this local Farmer's Market as well.
- Regals Grand Parkway 22: 180,000 sqft of pure enjoyment! This Greek-themed fun center is always busy and happening. It reminds many of Sugar Land's Town Center. For a fun day out you can casually dine on the balcony with a view of the open city, put your bowling skills to the test on Olympic-style lanes, indulge in a gelato, or catch a 3d movie or IMAX on any of the 22 screens.
- George Ranch Historical Park: A unique experience for anyone wanting to learn more about Texas culture. It is a perfect day out for friends and family. Real life cowboys plus cultural music and food, and hosted private events. It is rated #1 on TripAdvisor's list of Things to Do in Richmond TX and has amazing reviews!
- Slater's Sports Zone: A one-story 62,000 sqft building that hosts sports camps, tournaments, and leagues. This recently constructed sports complex features 8 volleyball courts and 4 basketball courts. It is now home to the Fort Bend Fire girls volleyball club and also features a Tae Kwon Do studio and camps that offer strength training and conditioning.
What School Will the Kids Attend?
If you buy a home in the Harvest Green neighborhood of Richmond TX, your kids will be attending schools in the renowned Fort Bend Independent School District. Travis High School, James Bowie Middle School, and James C. Neill Elementary are conveniently located within the Harvest Green community! All offer rigorous and extensive curriculums and gifted and talented programs.
Updated Market Activity for Harvest Green:
Great Resources for Home Buyers and Sellers:
Now You Really Want a Home Here, Right?
Send Julie a message and let know her know! She Would love to hear from you!