7 Rhode Island Home Staging Tips For Sellers
If you are thinking of selling a home in Rhode Island and you are looking for Rhode Island home staging tips here are articles written by professionals you may like to read to get some ideas on how to sell your home faster and appeal to the buyer market in RI. Many times home owners feel it would be better to just reduce the price or maybe they tell the sales person to urge the buyer to imagine how it "could" look. I would urge the sellers to consider some of these tried and true tactics that really help a Rhode Island seller sell their home in any price range quicker. Staging is not just for high end houses. First time home buyers really enjoy looking at homes and property that has been staged because it is enjoyable to view. Creating an experience for the buyer helps position your property in the best light even before it has been photographed.
- Can I Paint My Wood Paneling? If the paneling is not in good repair and is old and outdated this may be a consideration. Some paneling is sought after so choose which paneling to paint wisely. BY SHAR SITTER Home Stager with Rooms With Style
- A Few Tips Of How To Get Your Home Ready To Market When I consult with a home owner in Rhode Island on selling a property I always hand them a suggested repair list. Many of these tips in this article make it on the list. BY WINSTON HEVERLY Real Estate Broker/Owner with Winston Realty, Inc.
- Staging and Photography Tips to Sell Your House. I use a complimentary professional photographer and the prep work before the photography session goes a long way to getting maximum exposure from the buyer pool in Rhode Island. When they view the homes on Zillow and RILiving and Searchprov.com they start their love affair with the property. If it does not make it into the photography sometimes a buyer will never see the work. BY WAYNE BENNETT Real Estate Broker/Owner with One Home Team Realty
- How to sell your house if you have pets If you live in the home with your pets you really can not smell your pet odors the same way a buyer can. If you plan on selling your home in Rhode Island now or in the Spring and have pets please read this article now. BY KATHY STREIB Home Stager with Room Service Home Staging
- Home Seller Tips: Focus Perceptions by Enhancing Your Visual Thinking The point here is that if you are great with aesthetics than enlist a friend who is utilitarian. So you will be a match made in heaven to tackle a New England home and make it appeal to Rhode Island potential buyers. BY LAURA SELLERS Real Estate Agent with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Preferred Real Estate, Inc.
- Over Priced Listing 101 - 5 Steps to Prepare Your Home Where does staging fall in the process by which you sell a home. Read this article to find out. Before you stage a home prepare it and after you stage it make sure you position it properly in the market and get a pro to service the listing. BY ANNA BANANA KRUCHTEN Real Estate Agent with Phoenix Property Shoppe
- 9 Steps to Great Curb Appeal! Here are simple tips for the exterior that if you take the trouble to address will make a great first impression and get them to walk in the door instead of just driving by. BY WAYNE AND JEAN MARIE ZUHL Real Estate Agent with Hallmark Realtors