9/6/2015 Home Prices In Mission Viejo By
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 3.3 percent, for new homes up 2.1 percent and for resale condos up 5.4 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 14.7 percent and up 16.9 percent on condos and down 4032 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 5.1 percent and the sales volume is up 52.0 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 9.6 percent and the sales volume is up 3.4 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 5.2 percent and the sales volume is down 9.2 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 13.1 percent and the sales volume is up 10.4 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are down 4.4 percent and the sales volume up 3.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 16.1 percent and the sales volume is down 25.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 8.6 percent and the sales volume is up 5.9 percent.
Our Market is still very strong as you can see, however, it is still slowing. The season would predict that the market would slow down as I indicated last week. We know that this is a time for a lot of families go away for the Labor Day weekend and then get ready for the new school year. The focus is away from the real estate market.