There is some terrific news that has come out of the housing market in 2015!
- Woodbury closed sales are up 21%! There is currently only a 3 months supply of inventory of homes on the market.
- Overall in the Twin Cities closed sales are up 17% with a 4 months supply of inventory currently on the market.
Woodbury’s average sale price is $305,000 compared to the overall Twin Cities average sale price of $261,000.
Maybe the best news for homeowners is that buyers are buying previously owned homes again!
Take a look at these stats:
- Woodbury 2015 = 982 closed sales YTD - 40 were new construction
- Woodbury 2014 = 861 closed sales during this same time last year - 86 were new construction.
How about the luxury market?
Woodbury Home Sales Over $650,000
- 2015 = 26 sales – 7 new construction
- 2014 = 20 sales – 6 new construction